- Recommended aquarium size: 150 gal
- 1-Year warranty
- 6000 BTUs/2.9 amps/115V
- Pump not included. The required flow through the chiller is between 480 gph and 800 gph.
- 10 degree cooling up to 340 gallons. 20 degree cooling up to 170 gallons. Note: These temperature pull-down ratings are in ideal situations. We highly recommend purchasing a chiller one size larger than the specifications would lead you to believe is necessary.
- Inlet / Outlet Size: 1"
- Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 15"
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Chillers should not be placed in an enclosed area without adequate air flow
JBJ Commercial Chiller Manual: Arctica-Commercial Chiller Manual
Titanium "Helix" Heat Exchanger
Unique titanium coil design allows for maximum contact exposure. The absolute best element for heat exchange and corrosion resistance on the market.
These units provide the highest BTU (British Thermal Units) heat removal capacity with the lowest amperage draw.
Full Auto IC Digital LED Control System
This state-of-the-art digital LED thermostat system will automatically control your temperature within +1/-1 Fahrenheit from your desired set point. Bright LED allows for constant temperature reading with an "easy" calibration function. We have even added a "Thermal Chip" in the control system that will prevent the heat exchanger from freezing due to controller failure or low water flow. Our Smart-Chip will store and reset the controller in case of a power failure.
Our unique design allows the unit to be "hooked-up" without any tools or hard plumbing. We offer commercial grade compression fittings to be used with 1" & 1.25" PVC. These watertight fittings will handle up to a maximum working pressure of 25 PSI.
Lowest Noise and Vibration Level
Our commercial series chillers provide the lowest noise and vibration level in the "industrial" classification.
ABS molded handles allow for easy lifting and moving.
Please order the correct size chiller for your application. Chillers are not returnable due to the fragile nature, especially when shipping UPS or Fedex. Please contact us if you need help selecting the correct size chiller for your application.